Funny Science Facts
Read some funny science facts for kids. Children will love the cool, crazy, strange, funny, weird, odd, bizarre and wacky information as well as did you know facts and other interesting info that will help them learn a thing or two along the way.
- Butterflies taste food by standing on top of it! Their taste receptors are in their feet unlike humans who have most on their tongue.
- Most of the dust in your home is actually dead skin! Yuck!
- Although the Stegosaurus dinosaur was over 9 metres long, its brain was only the size of a walnut.
- Humans get a little taller in space because there is no gravity pulling down on them.
- Because of the unusual shape of their legs, kangaroos and emus struggle to walk backwards.
- A hippopotamus may seem huge but it can still run faster than a man.
- Even if an analog clock is broken, at least it shows the correct time twice a day.
- Sneezing with your eyes open is impossible.
- The trickiest tongue twister in the English language is apparently "Sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick". Give it a try and see for yourself.